Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My first blog.  How exciting!

I'm no one special, my story is pretty similar to most people.  I've struggled with my weight most of my life.  After I had my son, I ballooned to a weight that I was uncomfortable with. (Physically and emotionally).  Once I began losing that weight, I had a new lease on life.  I felt better about myself, better about my life, and my family.  I was a better person and a better mother.  I became a BeachBody Coach and began helping other people feel better about themselves.  I don't even care if they never buy anything from me, if I've made a difference in their lives that's what really matters to me.  And that's not just the Skinny Vine Chardonnay talking!

My journey began with the 21 Day Fix.  It gave me the strength to lose weight and eat differently, and the strength to try other, more challenging workouts.  The courage to go out of my comfort zone and join a public class with women with actual metabolisms and let them see me sweat.  Since I love food, and I love to cook I've found a way to make the nutrition fun, exciting and delicious.

I hope you enjoy tagging along on the rest of my journey.  I still have about 65 lbs to go, and I'm going to get it done Stuffing Myself Skinny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment