Sunday, October 26, 2014


Crock the Pot.

This recipe is just about the easiest, and yummiest, crock pot chicken recipe.  To be honest, I just dumped a whole bunch of things I had on hand in the crock pot and it came out amazing. (That's usually how these things go.)

I bought the cutest crock pot from Amazon before I moved to FL, and I'm so glad I did.  It was inexpensive, and it's the best option for warm, cozy dinners that you don't have to spend too much time on.  And, it's totes adorbs.

(I'm also going to give you this magical Pulled Pork recipe.  I made it for my husbands birthday, and huge batches for my sons 1st birthday and it went over really well.  OR do I just like imbedding links? Hmm.. )

Anyway, here it is!

Balsamic Crock Pot Chicken

2-3 Chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar 
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 onion sliced
A few garlic cloves crushed
1 cup chicken stock or water
4 plum tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped
Sea salt and pepper

Throw all ingredients except tomatoes in the slow cooker and cook on high for 6 hours, on low for 8. Add tomatoes the last hour.

I served this particular dish with steamed broccoli and parmesan, and quinoa pilaf.  


Tip- I made it again recently, and you have to try it with these Brussels Sprouts

(21 Day Fixers- It's our lucky day, all that flavor with all free ingredients!  Count the onions as a green, and chicken as a red.  Enjoy! ) 


Find me on Facebook!!



No comments:

Post a Comment