Friday, October 10, 2014

Adventures in Shakeology 

I've always had the same Shakeology...chocolate.  And I always put the same ingredients in it.  Frozen banana, peanut butter, spinach and almond milk.  I received a bag of strawberry from a friend and got to try it, I actually really enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to trying vanilla next! 

If you don't know what Shakeology is, ask me about it!  It's dense superfood in a delicious shake, with all natural ingredients.  Curbs cravings, boosts energy, etc.  And as someone with MS I can tell you between my new lifestyle changes, and the exercise with the Shakeology I can really see a difference in the way I feel.  Amazing! 

Strawberry Marzipan Shakeology 

1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology 
1/2 frozen banana 
2 tsps almond butter
1 cup (1 green container) spinach  
4 oz almond milk
4 oz water
1 cup of ice. 

Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy!  Enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment